Transitions lenses are for everybody.
Innovative photochromic technology offers unparalleled lens performance in nearly every lens design and material available today; including shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, trifocals, progressives, and standard and high index materials. All this, plus the benefits of 100% UVA and UVB protection, glare reduction, and everyday high performance, makes Transitions lenses the #1 recommended photochromic lens worldwide!
So no matter where you live or what you do—day in and day out—Transitions lenses are the ideal everyday prescription eyeglasses for children, adults, and patients with special eye care needs.
Healthy sight in every light.
- Automatic UV protection and glare control that’s convenient and effortless
- Virtually as clear as regular, hard-coated clear lenses indoors
- Even clearer with an anti-reflective coating
- As dark as most sunglasses outside in bright light
- Fast to activate
- Fast to fade back
- Block 100% of the sun’s eye-damaging UV rays
- Reduce painful, discomforting glare
- Reduce eye fatigue
- Improve contrast
- Offer the right tint at the right time in changing light
Seek 100% UV protection, and consider a second pair.
Research shows that only 13% of people associate extended exposure to the sun with damage to their eyes—as compared to 70% who recognize the danger to their skin. Make sure you select photochromic lenses that block 100% of harmful UV rays for your eyes, an important factor when considering eye health and healthy sight as a vital part of a lens purchase. See if Transition Lenses are right for you.
We are open on Saturdays by Appointment Only